November is here! Time to reflect on the last month’s goals and plan November.
Reflecting on October
Well, a new part-time job has certainly changed the available crafting time. I wasn’t able to complete all the projects I had planned, but I finished a few and made progress on others.Finished — Gail/Nightsong shawl, another pair of Kids’ Mitts, crochet coffee cup coaster (say that 3 times fast) and two books for Fall Into Reading. Progress Made — Meander afghan, one mitt of the third pair, Cauchy socks, about half way through the third book. Stitching — lamb ornament is about 1/3 completed
November Goals1. Remember to be thankful and give thanks. I am so blessed! 2. Be realistic!
- The holidays are fast approaching and there’s no reason to set goals that are doomed from the start.
- Starting new projects when there are already plenty of things begging for attention is a recipe for frustration.
- Re-evaluate some of the WIPs. If they’ve been stuck away in the baskets this long, are they really projects that are still needed or wanted?
That being said . . . here are projects that need to receive some attention this month. Hopefully, there will be some finished objects too.
- Knitting — February Lady sweater, Cobblestone Pullover, Meander Afghan, Cauchy socks, mittens, two Christmas surprises. All are going to get some attention this month or put away ’til after Christmas.
- Fall Into Reading Challenge — finished Home to Big Stone Gap, good progress on a fourth book
- Stitching — finish lamb ornament, time to think of a Christmas ornament or two
Do you make plans and set goals each month? Have you started your Christmas knitting? What’s on your To-Do List? I’d love to hear about it.