January has been a busy month. Lots going on. Thanks to several snow days there was some extra time to spend on projects.
January 2010 Finishes
• Happy 2010 Cloth (Monthly Dishcloth KAL)
• Winter Snowflake Cloth (KnitDishcloths KAL)
• Mr. Snow Ornament (Christmas Monthly Make Ahead group)
• Heartland Lace Shawl (10 Shawls in 2010 group and LotsofFO’s group)
• Frame My Heart with Lace Cloth (Monthly Dishcloth KAL)
• Simple Shawl is blocking now (10 Shawls in 2010 group and LotsofFO’s group)
• Needle Tin for me! 🙂
• January’s portion of Christmas Patchwork (Christmas Design SAL)
• Snowman cross-stitch (Stitching is finished but I haven’t decided what to do with him just yet.)
Last finish — January’s assignment for Through the Eye of the Lens group (on Ravelry). Each month will have a specific theme/assignment. I haven’t gotten around to joining the group blog so I’m posting my photo here. January’s theme was favorite trees. We’ll revisit this assignment in 6 months to see the changes. This is my favorite Golden Raintree in our backyard. The squirrels and birds love this tree (see the dove in the background and the feeder hanging in the front ? ). I love the double trunk and criss-crossed branches. It’s a favorite backdrop for knitting projects, especially shawls.
Whew!! January was a fun month.
How did your January go?