Ooops . . . I discovered that I missed the August new moon on Tuesday. It was my anniversary so I guess I have a pretty good excuse for being distracted 🙂
- a couple of scraps from Alex’s Cloth
- green, yellow and brown threads from the August Sunny Sunflowers (also in the photo)
- green, red and brown threads from the September piece (I’ll post it soon)
- orange from a fall cross-stitch (another piece not yet shared)
- red, yellow, blue and green cotton from all those stripes in the Lucy Bag
Do you save the tiny yarn/thread scraps from your project? If you do, or you’d like to start, the Totally Useless Stitch Along (TUSAL) is a fun way to start. You can join along by visiting the link in the sidebar.
Have a great day! And thanks for visiting with me.