I am loving my new Kindle eReader that DH gave me for my birthday. I finished my first e-book just after Christmas. And I’ve gone a little crazy downloading free e-books from Amazon. So when I ran across the 2011 E-Book Challenge . . . well, I knew it was going to be a good match. And I found it just in time to start on the four new e-books that T and DH gave me for Christmas. The challenge is hosted by The Lady Bug Reads and runs from January 1 through December 31, 2011. There are four levels of participation and I’m joining at the Fascinated Level ~ 6 e-books this year. I know I’ll read more but I can’t guarantee they’ll all be e-books, so I’m going to play it safe – just in case.
I’ll start my list here and come back throughout the year to update. I’ll also be adding a page for my 2011 Reading List soon and track my progress there.
Christmas gifts on my Kindle now . . .
1. Dyer Consequences (Maggie Sefton) started before the challenge began — just couldn’t wait — won’t count
2. Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart (Beth Pattillo)
3. Shades of Earl Grey (Laura Childs)
Fascinated Level ~ 6 e-books in 2011
1. Mr. Darcy Broke my Heart (Beth Pattillo) finished 1.9.11
2. Shades of Earl Grey (Laura Childs) finished 1.13.11
3. The Potluck Club (Linda Evans Shepherd, Eva Marie Everson) finished 2.3.11
4. Antique Roadkill (Barbara Allan) finished
5. Murder A’ La Mode (G. A. McKevett) finished
6. Leota’s Garden (Francine Rivers) finished 4.12.11
4.13.11 ~ Moving on into the Addicted Level ~ 12 e-books in 2011
7. 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Maureen Johnson) finished
8. Invisible (Lorena McCourtney) finished 5.1.11
I’m looking forward to this and can’t wait to start. If you’d like to join in, just follow the link above.
Now . . . back to my reading 🙂
UPDATE :: Yea!! 6 books completed on April 12, 2011. I’ll keep adding books on the Reading List page and see how many I can finish by the end of the year.