Hello! I had only meant to take a short break from the computer, which also meant a short break from blog writing and reading. One day led to another and the break was longer than I intended. I’m feeling recharged now and ready to jump back in. So . . .
Ten Things Since I’ve Been Away
- Welcome Autumn. Leaves are beginning to change colors and the weather is cooling. I love autumn!
- First trip to the orchard for apples, pumpkins and cider donuts.
- Art journaling every day and keeping up with challenges.
- Trying to spend a little more time with my camera.
- Working on a holiday knitting list that led to . . .
- . . . a crazy case of “cast on all the things” that led to a bit of “what was I thinking” and frogging.
- Finished a pair of socks yesterday in time for a FO Friday reveal.
- The bathroom remodel is almost complete. ~J~ has done an amazing job.
- I’ve been reading your blogs and apologize for not leaving comments. I’m so inspired by all your talent and lovely projects.
- I’ve saved the very best for last. I can finally share that . . .
~T~ and ~R~ are expecting in early March. I’m going to be a Gram! Everyone is doing well and we’re all excited. The baby knitting has begun 🙂
° ° °
Thanks so much for staying with me during the break. I appreciate your visits and comments very much.
Enjoy your day!