One word to guide me through the year.
There are lots of “step” phrases. Step out, Step up, Step in, Step back, Step forward. I’ll be using some of these phrases to help me meet my personal goals this year. I’ve devoted the first page of this year’s planner/journal to my word, and plan to feature it in some way throughout the journal as a reminder.
And, of course, there are a few crafty goals for 2015.
- Be creative every day
- Frog or Finish old projects
- Spend some time spinning each week
- Knit from stash and handspun
- Complete the Goodreads Challenge
- Explore new multimedia techniques
- Improve my photography skills
Well . . . that should keep me busy enough. 🙂